IMF 前後의 住生活 변화비교
- Issued Date
- Republic of Korea, under the management of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), went through various changes in all social aspects. Residential environment, in this light, was not an exception. Great impact is judged to have taken place on the pattern of housing demand and housing supply market, and therefore the comparison and analysis of the change in residential environment during the last ten years, induced by IMF management, becomes a very interesting research task.
This study utilizes the 'study on household expenditure status' conducted by the Korean National Statistical Office in 1996 and 2001 respectively, segments the raw data by residence type, household income, region, and age, which are all closely related to residential environment, and takes into consideration the residential practice before and after IMF management to reach the following conclusions:
1) The income gap between the rich and the poor, among the residence type after IMF management, is distinctive. The middle-income group with yearly income of 30 million Won or so is significantly decreased, while the high-income and low-income groups with more than 30 million Won or less than 5 million Won each have increased. For apartments and multiplex (row) houses, which together account for a majority of the residence types, clearly display this phenomenon.
2) After coming out the IMF management, the influence of household members, among the factors impacting the type of residence ownership, has somewhat decreased, while the impact of family composition variable has increased drastically: The more the family members, or the older the age of patriarch, the family tended to live in an owned housing. Especially, after IMF, males without spouses tended to have a higher ratio of living in leased or rent apartments. This reflects the increasingly active participation of women in the IMF-managed economic crisis, thereby reorganizing the gender functions and changing their roles.
3) Through an analysis on the regional factors of residential changes after IMF period by utilizing residence-related variables, 4 groups were identified. Chungnam, Jeonbuk, Gangwon, and Gyeongbuk formed a group with large residential capacity and low number of family members Chungbuk, Jeonnam, Daegu, and Daejeon formed a group with some residential capacity and relatively less family members. Incheon, Gyeonggi, and Seoul had the characteristics of small residential capacity and a high number of family numbers, whereas Gwangju, Busan, Gyeongnam, and Jeju had both small residential capacity and family members. The regional difference according to family size and residential capacity is observed to be induced by the concentration of economic population into the metropolitan areas, after IMF.
4) Through the analysis on residential life in Jeju area by groups, apartments and multiplex housings have significantly increased in lease demands (age 25～34), early owned housings (age 35～49), and late owned housings (age 50～64). This seems to be a result of the influence of the new constructions: apartments, row houses, and shared housings consistently pursued by the mass-development centering around the Jeju city.
Conclusively, this study utilized raw data from the 'study on household expenditure status' conducted by the Korean National Statistical Office in 1996 and 2001 respectively, analyzing focusing on the factors (residence type, household income, etc) closely linked with residential life. Therefore, supplementary data is required for application as a comprehensive data set on socialㆍphysical changes after IMF. Also, in order to utilize the data in a consistent, chronological manner, the future need to accumulate the 'study on household expenditure status,' conducted evert 5 years' is identified.
- Alternative Title
- Comparison Study on the Changes in Dwelling Life before ＆ after IMF Period : Focusing on the Analysis of Raw Data in 1996 and 2001
- 제주대학교 산업대학원
- 산업대학원 건설환경공학과
- Awarded Date
- 2008. 2
- Table Of Contents
- Ⅰ. 硏究의 槪要 = 1
1. 硏究의 背景 및 目的 = 1
2. 硏究의 範圍 및 方法 = 2
3. 論文의 構成 = 3
4. 分析資料의 屬性 및 用語의 定理 = 5
Ⅱ. 住生活 關聯 旣存硏究의 動向 및 理論的 背景 = 8
1. 住生活의 定意 = 8
2. IMF 前後 家口 實態의 變化 = 9
3. 住生活과 關聯 旣存 硏究의 考察 = 12
Ⅲ. 住居要因에 따른 住生活 變化比較 = 14
1. 住居形態別 住居環境 및 家口所得 關係 分析 = 14
2. 年齡別 住居環境 및 家口所得 關係 分析 = 19
3. 住宅所有-住居形態에 따른 住居環境 및 家口所得 關係分析 = 26
Ⅳ. 住居 選擇에 影響을 미치는 要因 = 31
1. 住宅所有形態의 選擇에 影響을 미치는 要因分析 = 31
2. 所得과 住居關聯變數간의 相關關係 分析 = 32
3. 回歸分析을 利用한 住居形態 選擇確率 變化豫測 = 33
Ⅴ. 因子得點關係分包로 본 地域別 特徵 = 37
1. 因子分析에 의한 因子抽出 = 37
2. 地域別 特徵分析 = 38
3. 濟州地域의 住生活 現況 및 特徵分析 = 40
Ⅵ. 結論 = 57
1. 分析 및 整理 = 57
2. 結論 및 提言 = 62
參考文獻 = 65
- 제주대학교 산업대학원
- 유경흥. (2008). IMF 前後의 住生活 변화비교
Appears in Collections:
- Graduate School of Industry > Environmental Engineering
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.