제주지역 노로바이러스의 발생 특성
- Issued Date
- The incidences of noroviruses and their moleculargenetic characteristics from gastroenteritis patients and contamination and characteristics of noroviruses in groundwaters in Jeju from 2008 to 2010 were examined and the results obtained were summarized as follows:
1. The norovirus incidences from viral gastroenteritis patients were 9.2% in 2008, 10.3% in 2009 and 12.8% in 2010, showing a yearly increasing trend.
2. The norovirus incidences occurred in entire months and their rate with month increased from November (25 cases, 6.8%), was higher from
December to February with the values from 68 cases (18.5%) to 88 cases (23.95), decreased from March (42 cases, 11.4%) and was lower from June to September with the values from 1 case (0.3%) to 8 cases (2.2%).
3. The norovirus incidences with sex were 212 cases (59.7%) in male and 143 cases (40.3%) in female, showing higher incidences in male. The norovirus incidences occurred in entire age and their rate with age was 266 cases (77.3%) in the age of 0～5 years, 25 cases (7.3%) in the age above 60 years, 16 cases (4.7%) in the age of 6～9 years and in the range of 5～8 cases (1.5～2.3%) in the age from teens to forties, indicating that the infants below 5 years were the most susceptible to norovirus infection and the men or women in the age from teens to forties were the most insensitive to norovirus infection.
4. The norovirus incidences were caused by total 18 genotypes with 8 among genogroup I (GI) and 10 among genogroup II (GII) and their rate by GI and GII was 30 cases (11.5%) and 231 cases (88.5%), respectively, indicating that they were mainly caused by GII. Among GII, GII-4 was the most predominant genotype with 70.5% and was the major genotype giving rise to norovirus incidences in Jeju, together with GII-3 (6.1%) and GI-4 (4.1%).
5. From 20 groundwaters sampled at 9 wells (4 non-drinking water wells and 5 drinking water wells), norovirus was detected from 2 groundwaters sampled at one non-drinking water well and its genotype was GI-5 and GI-8.
From this study, it could be found that it is necessary to control sanitary management thoroughly and to strengthen the management of contamination sources for the groundwater facilities, such as the continuous monitoring of norovirus in groundwaters and a thorough disinfection of groundwaters, the use of groundwater suitable to management service, and the change and repairing of old groundwater well facilities, in order to protect norovirus infection.
- Alternative Title
- Characteristics of Norovirus Incidence in Jeju
- 산업대학원 건설환경공학과
- Awarded Date
- 2011. 8
- Table Of Contents
- Ⅰ. 서론 1
Ⅱ. 이론적 배경 4
1. 노로바이러스의 특성 4
2. 노로바이러스의 감염 및 치료 6
3. 지하수 노로바이러스의 오염 및 소독 처리 7
4. 노로바이러스의 진단 9
Ⅲ. 재료 및 방법 11
1. 시료채취 및 처리 11
2. RT(reverse transcription) - PCR(polymerase chain reaction,
중합효소 연쇄반응법) 및 전기영동 15
3. 노로바이러스의 유전자형 분석 17
Ⅳ. 결과 및 고찰 19
1. 노로바이러스에 의한 위장염환자의 발생 및 분자역학적 특성 19
1) 노로바이러스의 위장염환자 발생 특성 19
2) 노로바이러스의 분자유전학적 특성 28
2. 지하수의 노로바이러스 오염 실태조사 및 특성 34
Ⅴ. 결론 40
Ⅵ. 참고문헌 42
- 제주대학교 산업대학원
- 김언주. (2011). 제주지역 노로바이러스의 발생 특성
Appears in Collections:
- Graduate School of Industry > Environmental Engineering
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.