EES를 이용한 제주지역 풍력발전단지의 출력 평활화 효과 분석
- The fluctuation of the output power generated from wind farms connected to Jeju power grid will be able to make effects at the power quality and stability. To solve the matter, many researchers have proposed the usage of
the EES(Electric Energy Storage) in the wind farm.
In this paper, The EES is applied to each wind farms for mitigating the fluctuation of the output power generated from wind farms. The EES is controlled for smoothing the output power of wind farms.
To verify the effectiveness of the proposed method, two kinds of simulation will be carried out:
1) The simulation results by using PSCAD/EMTDC simulation program are compared to the measured data from the real power grid in Jeju Island.
2) The second simulation is to analyze the output power generated from wind farms when the EES is connected to the grid.
Without the EES, the fluctuation rate per minute of the output power generated from wind farms is about 14.4%. It is larger than the fluctuation rate of 10% which has been noticed by Grid Standard of renewable generator.
In case of applying the EES, the fluctuation rate of the output power generated from wind farms is reduced to 12.7% which has about 1.7% improvement. However, it also does not meet the Grid Standard of renewable generator.
Finally, to satisfy the Grid Standard of renewable generator, it is effective to estimate the capacity of the EES which applies larger than 10% capacity of wind forms
- Issued Date
- Awarded Date
- 2014. 8
- Alternative Author(s)
- Seung Hyun Kim
- 대학원 에너지응용시스템학부 전기공학전공
- Table Of Contents
- 1. 서 론 1
2. 제주계통 특성 3
2.1 발전소 운전 특성 4
2.2 풍력발전단지 현황 5
2.3 풍력발전기 계통 접속 기준 6
3. 모델링과 풍력발전단지 분석 8
3.1 풍력발전단지 출력 안정화 제어 및 EES 모델링 8
3.2 제주계통 모델링 15
3.3 EES를 이용한 풍력발전단지별 효과 분석 21
4. 컴퓨터 해석 27
4.1 제주계통의 실제데이터 및 컴퓨터 해석 27
4.2 제주계통의 EES 연계 해석 28
4.3 해석 결과 및 고찰 31
5. 결 론 34
참 고 문 헌 35
감사의 글 37
- 제주대학교 대학원
- 김승현. (2014). EES를 이용한 제주지역 풍력발전단지의 출력 평활화 효과 분석
Appears in Collections:
- Faculty of Applied Energy System > Electrical Engineering
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.