독립형 마이크로그리드의 계통안정을 위한 디젤발전기 적정 출력용량산정
- Alternative Title
- Estimating the Appropriate Output of Diesel Generator for Stability of Off-grid Type Microgrid
- This thesis proposes a stable operation method for off-grid microgrid by
estimating the appropriate output and operating plan of diesel generator. In
this case, diesel generator is employed as a main power source. The output
power of diesel generator is estimated by comparing between predictive
power demand load and renewable energy generation that can be achieved
from forecasting and past weather data.
In the microgrid, the function of energy storage system(ESS) is to balance
the electric power between power generation sources and power demand load
by charging/discharging operation. If a state of charge(SOC) of battery
exceeds the normal range, the microgrid will be unstable. Accordingly, the
output power of diesel generator will be immediately regulated based on the
SOC of battery in order to make a power balancing of the microgrid.
To verify effectiveness of estimated output power of diesel generator, the
model of microgrid designed in Chuja Island is chosen as a case study. The
proposed method is considered in three cases;
1) Analyzing the operation characteristics of the microgrid during one day
and one year period by using the PSCAD/EMTDC simulation program
and MATLAB program, respectively.
2) Analyzing the penetration limit rate of renewable energy sources and
comparing to a microgrid which ESS is always used as a main power
3) Analyzing variation of the frequency and voltage under grid fault
condition and comparing to a microgrid which ESS is always used as a
main power source.
- Issued Date
- Awarded Date
- 2016. 8
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.